Monday, June 23, 2008

Does the fix look better?

Well I made my first attempt at fixing an old photo, does it make a difference?

cope and dorsey dec 31 47


cope and dorsey dec 31 47 fixed


cope and dorsey dec 31 47 unstretched
This time I spent less time on sharpen and crap like that in order to crop better. Boy there is a lot to learn! But I think I like this one better. Next I tnink I will color the flowers.


I can't tell, you tell me. I like the size and the fact that the crack on the photo look better, but I think I made it look grainy. I guess I will have to try again to get the defects better but make it less grainy, maybe I played around too much!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

It looks stretched out to me, but the rest looks awesome! I can see where I , I mean you, get your beauty!

comeaux said...

yes the middle one is grainy to much noise. Look in deanns digitial book to see how to sharpen with the lab mode channels.