Friday, July 18, 2008

Visit to the Horsies

On the way into my sudivision is a smallish horse place that has 2 foals. Actually, they may be old enough to call colts now, they are both boys. They are still nursing.

baby

Anden is pretty brave, she ran to the fence and called the horsies to come on over...

come here horsies

Cole thought it was so much fun to call the horses...

horsies

The baby says "Look at those kids, momma"

baby (2)

"Come on, mom, lets go see the kids"

here they come

"Yep, looks like kids to me!"

not shy

"I wonder if it is a boy or a girl. Hey pal, come see"
horse eye view of cole

"It's not very big, but I bet it eats little boys," said Cole.

not too sure cole

I guess little kids arent as interesting to little horses as little horses are to little kids, eating is more fun.

125

"Bye bye horsies, see ya next week!"

horsies 1

No comments: