Saturday, April 19, 2008

The "L" Word

Yep, I have to admit that the "L" word applies to me. As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I would love to make excuses. But, the bottom line is that my mom didn't take care of herself, and she went downhill pretty fast. I want to live to have great grandchildren, even if I don't get to be in their lives. Sorry for the morbidity.

So, I got off my lazy ass this morning and went for a walk, and thanks to Google's Gmap pedometer that I remember DeAnn telling me about, I mapped my walk and found the I was just shy of 5 miles. I want to walk the 5k that DeAnn runs. Also, I am going to try to park at Drug Emporium again and walk my 3 miles at least a couple of days a week.

Okay, is this the beginning of accountability?

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Did you know the L word is LESBIAN???

Just saying...

Good job momma!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

comeaux said...

go mom! love you very much :)