Friday, May 2, 2008

Blazy Blog

Since I started my walking routine on a Saturday, I will update the week on Friday.

I didnt do so good this week. I talked myself out of walking and went to lunch with Alexis and Landon Monday, which was very nice. Landon came out of his shell a little and let me hold him he told me what dogs say, and then barked and barked and barked.

Tuesday I went on a phototaking walk. I tried the camera on shutter priority and still got a bunch of blurry photos. I suppose I will figure it out.

Wednesday and Thursday were pretty lazy lunches, I ran errends to avoid a trip to do them today.

So this morning I drug the deeohgee (thats dog for those of you not into phonetic spelling) for a 5 miler thru golden meadows.

Week 1: 14 miles
Week 2: 9 1/2 miles

More next week!