Thursday, August 14, 2008

I showed my blog to someone

And we got back to the picture of my mom and dad when they were young and in love a long time ago in a far away place.

She said that I AM my father's daughter. My brother and sister both look a little more like my mom than dad. I have my mom's hooded eyes, and her hips and her ass that she grew in her golden years. "Hi, mom's hips, hi, mom's ass".

I will take any part of my mom and be proud to wear it.

Will my girls see part of me or Bob in them when they grow older, especially like me they lost a parent at way too young an age (parents should live longer than 55 or 63 but maybe not as long as 112ish}. Funny how we are told how our kids look like such and such in our families, and then we age and look like someone else in our families..........Stop me I ramble!

But I hope they love the bits of me and Bob that they got and that Reece, Anden, Landry, Cole and Drew love the bits of Peter and Dawn and Jay and DeAnn that they got as much as I love the bits of Cope and Dorsey that I got.

No comments: